Mekong Foodie tour is a great itinerary for you to learn more about Mekong Delta food through learning activities about types of vegetables and fruits at floating market, cooking class, and enjoin special cake which created the exquisite cuisine
- Cooking class
- Food adventure at Mekong Delta
- Special cake and honey tea
- Duration: 9 hours
- Meeting point: 74 Le Thi Rieng D1, HCM city
- Starting time: 7h30 am
- Ending point: drop off your hotel in D1, & D3
- 7h30 am Departing at 74 Le Thi Rieng to Mekong Delta
- Arriving Cuu Long pier
- Visiting CaiBe floating market to discovery material food and food culture of Vietnamese
- Seeing landscapes along Mekong river by boat
- Attending the Mekong cooking class followed by Lunch
- Visiting a bee farm and enjoin banana cakes with honey and honey tea
- Visiting an orchard and enjoin pancakes
- Returning to Saigon with unforgettable memories at Mekong Delta.
- Dropping off at hotel by 6h30 pm
- How is trip?
- Could you describe about this itinerary?
- Your staff can speak English/Vietnamese?
- I just have one day to visit Mekong Delta so which is the most interesting itinerary in four itineraries I should choose?
- I know clearly about pancakes and banana cake, I don’t like it, could you offer other for me?
- I cannot wake up early at 7h30 to start this tour, so could you pick up me late?
- I am interested in Mekong Foodie Tours Day Trip, but I really want to have lunch with family of local house. Could I do that in this itinerary?