Travel Do’s and Don’ts
In the boat
- Don’t smoke in the cabin
- Don’t throw rubbish in the water or on board.
- Don’t run on board. No Night urproars
- Don’t spit
- Don’t jump to the river
- Protect yourself with sunscreen or a hat
- Forecast rain clothes (depending on the season)
- Make sur that you don’t use a noise level too high
- Respect tranquility and peace
When to visit
- In cult places, leave shoes before enter
- In cult places, wear appropriate clothing, avoid miniskirts, shorts and singlet tops. hould wear long sleeves on. Otherwise, forecast covering veil.
- In places of culte, speak softly and don’t touch in the ornaments.
- If you want to take a photo with locals, don’t forget to ask them in advance, with a smile, they would be delighted.
- Don’t carry around with lot of money.take your money out and count it on the street
- Don’t carry any jewellery.
- Please don’t throw cigarette anywhere
- Respect the natural environment
In the meal
- Avoid plugging chopsticks on a bowl of rice, it is rite of death.
- Choose foods if you want and pick up the pieces fit. No mixing dish.
- Don’t make too much noise when you eat.